Home Remedies For Disorders in Kidney And Urinary System
If our secretions are not proper, we can suffer from diseases like renal stone, renal failure, painful urination etc.
Add1 tablespoon mint leaves to 1 cup water. Take twice or thrice a day.
Carrot juice is a diuretic substance. If you have any problem connected with urination, have a glass of carrot juice every morning and evening. This will make the sufferer urinate frequently and all the problems connected with urine shall vanish. Even otherwise, drinking carrot juice would help keep the urinary tract clean and unobstructed.
Mix 1/2 teaspoon powdered fenugreek seeds in buttermilk and drink.
- Take 5 drops of sandalwood oil along with 1 cup of milk. Add a pinch of powdered carom seeds, drink it.
Burning Sensation During Urination
Powder equal quantities of licorice and cumin. Take 1/4 teaspoon everyday along with 1 teaspoon honey for a month.
Grind 2 to 3 teaspoons dried pomegranate seeds (anar daana) and take once or twice along with milk.
- Add 1 to 2 drops of sandalwood oil to milk and take as a night cap at bedtime.
- Boil 1/4 teaspoon powdered green cardamom seeds in thin tea water and drink.
- Soak a little saffron overnight in one cup of water. Next morning drink it with 1 teaspoon honey.
Stones In The Gall Bladder
Bed Wetting In Children
- Give 2 walnut halves (cahoots giri) and 1 teaspoon of kishmish to the child before sleeping for 10-12 days.
HOME | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | RESOURCES
Copyright © 2006-2010 Health-Care-Tips.org. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: The services and information provided here are for information purposes. These information are not intended to act as a substitute for a professional healthcare practitioner advise. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, please consult your doctor.
Only personal contact with the qualified healthcare practitioner of your choice - who knows your health history, who can examine you, and who can bring expertise and experience to bear on your situation -- can yield advice about how you ought to handle any of the information you obtain from sources accessed through this service.